Research Software Alliance
Contact me for
- Sitting on boards or committees
- Providing an expert opinion
- Outreach activities
- Conference presenting
- Opportunities to collaborate
I have led a range of national and international programs facilitating system change to solve global challenges through open science. My expertise includes:
- Strategist with thorough understanding of the research, technology, education and innovation nexus.
- Social connector who leads international initiatives in digital technologies and the digitally skilled workforce in the research sector. Currently Director of Research Software Alliance
- Policy influencer with strong networks. Chair of OECD expert group on digital workforce capacity and skills for research.
- Passionate advocate of open science, shared infrastructure and digital skills.
The research workforce needs significant digital upskilling
The Four Pillars of Research Software Engineering
The global impact of science gateways, virtual research environments and virtual laboratories