Wolf Corporate Advisory
Non Executive Director
Sunshine Reclamation Pty Ltd
Venture Capital Institute Australasia
Contact me for
- Sitting on boards or committees
- Providing an expert opinion
- Outreach activities
- Conference presenting
- Opportunities to collaborate
Experienced company founder and ASX listed CEO/MD and Independent NED.
Complex system/Transformative technology innovative company leadership experience across Energy including Hydrogen, Metals & Minerals, Sustainability/Waste sectors.
B.Eng.(Mining), B.Sc. (Geology) FIEAust, FAusIMM, M.B.A., MAICD/AICD ASX 200 Chairs' program.
1. Mining Engineer + Metallurgy/Mineral Processing (Otago School of Mines est. 1857) plus Geology degree. Have held in the Goldfields of Western Australia Site Engineering, Operations and '24/7' Enterprise-wide Production, Strategy and Risk management roles.
2. Founded and backdoor ASX listed, then for 5 years' led as CEO/MD a highly innovative energy (crossover Mining/Energy) company developing upto $1 B Capex, Coal to Hydrogen/Synthesis gas to Diesel (Gasification) technology) projects. Securing 500 Mt maiden JORC resources. Working with Global technology providers;- RWE, Siemens, GE, UOP, Engaging with investors and raising capital globally. Securing engineering & EPCM contractors. With Projects progressed from Origination through FEED (incl DA) to FC. Managing multi-disciplinary teams, engaging with the Communities and Regulators. And in parallel managing ASX/ASIC regulatory compliance and reporting of delivering against strategy to the Board.
3. Four years CEO/MD of BioSyngas Ltd, a Utility scale (2 to 10) MWe + MWth, embedded, Baseload, Bioenergy company supplying electricity and heat to I&C energy customers. Using biogas+gas engines and waste wood (forestry residues, landfill diverted wood waste and agricultural (cropping) residues) in combustion/gasification+ steam engine (Rankine cycle) integrated systems.
4. Corporate Advisor: Successfully undertaking capital raisings for clients/businesses and a range of other activities including Opportunity assessments and M&A valuations and Project development support for project developers/owners.
5. Independent Non Executive Director.
- Energy (Renewables - BioEnergy, Solar, Cryogenic to Thermal Energy Storage, Green Hydrogen) & Non-Renewables - Oil & Gas Exploration and Synthesis gas/Hydrogen,
- Sustainability: Decarbonisation and Next Generation Waste Management - Integrating Waste-Water & Energy. P;us Waste to Energy.
- Metals and Minerals - Gold, Nickel (Sulphide & PAL/Laterite), Mineral Sands, Iron Ore, Copper/Uranium, Coal, Diamonds, Industrial Minerals, High Purity Alumina
For more: www.wolfconsulting.com.au & www.biosyngas.com.au.