Contact me for
- Sitting on boards or committees
- Providing an expert opinion
- Outreach activities
- Conference presenting
- Opportunities to collaborate
Dr Fateme Zare is a Research Associate at Capability Systems Center, University of New South Wales (UNSW Canberra). Her research focus is on computational and participatory approaches for modelling socio-ecological systems, with a particular focus on water resources and the use of integrated modelling.
Fateme obtained his PhD from Fenner School of Environment and society at Australian National University (2016-2020), where she worked on "Designing and evaluating practices and tools to improve integrated assessment and modelling processes in the water sector". Before starting her PhD, Fateme has 6 years’ experience in international projects of environment and water management.
- Natural Resource Management and Governance
- Human–natural systems modelling
- Decision Support and Policy Making
- Systems Thinking and System dynamics modelling
- Participatory processes.
Fateme identifies as culturally and linguistically diverse.