Contact me for
- Sitting on boards or committees
- Providing an expert opinion
- Outreach activities
- Conference presenting
- Opportunities to collaborate
I am senior professional who has worked across several STEM sectors, working with some of the bigger names in Biotech as a scientist before moving into government and finally information technology roles. I also consult on projects in an advisory capacity, on occassion.
As an equality advocate I support disadvantaged groups with innovative solutions to age old problems, and support not for profits achieve their goals on a budget.
My career has brought many opportunities to challenge the perceptions of what a leader looks like. Over the last few years I:
- received a patent,
- developed in an vitro diagnostic (QuantiFeron TB Gold Plus) that detects disease in immune compromised and HIV positive patients,
- developed a rapid test for diseases,
- created a 5 step method for product development, and
- established a Consultative Committee to support non-executive level staff in my Branch of the public service.
I Provide Advice About:
- End-to-end Product and Service development,
- Technology Transfer, Operations, Risk Management,
- Quality Assurance and Control,
- Product improvement,
- The differences functional differences between R&D, product development and innovation,
- The challenges STEM women face,
- Program development, and
- Program management.
I Am Also Available To Speak On All Of The Above Topics
Carmen identifies as culturally and linguistically diverse.