Technical Business Analyst
Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
University of Wales, UK
Contact me for
- Sitting on boards or committees
- Providing an expert opinion
- Outreach activities
- Conference presenting
- Opportunities to collaborate
A high-potential, seasoned IT professional with 8+ years of extensive experience in Banking & Finance, Higher Education, and Healthcare Insurance domains across Australia, Sri Lanka, and US. Proven record as a striver for excellence, an analytical thinker, a strong team player, backed by a driven passion to learn new things fast.
Highly enthusiastic in analyzing business and technical problems/needs, data analysis/lineage, business process analysis, translating business requirements into technical specifications, and producing artefacts, while proactively driving the communication and implementation of requirements with all relevant stakeholders. Excelled in Agile, quality engineering, finding bugs, and development of software, whilst assuring satisfaction of all Business and Technical stakeholders.
A high-level breakdown of the professional experience is given below. For a detailed classification, drop an email at email@example.com.
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia (2020 April - Present): Technical Business Analyst
- Westpac (2018 - 2020): Business Analyst
- Pearson Lanka (2015 - 2018): Senior Software Quality Engineer
- Virtusa (2012 - 2015): Quality Assurance Engineer / Business Analyst
- John Keells Computer Services (JKCS): Software Developer - Intern
- Master of Business Administration (MBA): University of Wales, UK
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc 1st Class Honors): Staffordshire University, UK
- Advanced Java (J2EE) Application Development: University of Colombo School of Computing (UCSC), Sri Lanka
Anushka identifies as culturally and linguistically diverse.