Join us for Awards Nominate-a-thon!
Are you preparing an award nomination for an upcoming opportunity? Do you know some awesome colleagues who are worthy nominees? Would you like to help increase the numbers of diverse award nominations from women, educators and EMCRs?
With awards season well and truly upon us, the Academy’s D&I team is keen to support you to put yourself and others forward for award consideration.
Join us for Awards Nominate-a-thon in April! Come along and be connected with other ‘critical friends’ for a focused 90-minute session to review and workshop each other’s draft nominations or ideas. Even if you don’t have an award nomination on the go, you can be a huge help to someone else by bringing a fresh set of eyes.
There will be a session in April to help us be ready for the following nomination deadlines:
- Australian Academy of Science awards and funding – due 1 May and 1 June
- Eureka Prizes – due 6 May
- APEC ASPIRE Prize – due 9 May
- Engineers Australia prizes – due 8 May and 3 July
- Resilient Australia awards – due 6 June
- Australian Institute of Physics awards - various due dates including 1 May and 1 June
- Royal Australian Chemical Institute awards – open from 1 April
Register now to join via Zoom:
🚀 Nominate-a-thon #1 | 21 April from 12.30 to 2.00pm AEST with special guest Dominic Burton from the Academy’s awards team
We hope to see you there!