Carla Wall ACMA CPA
CWX Group Pty Ltd
Contact me for
- Sitting on boards or committees
- Providing an expert opinion
- Outreach activities
- Conference presenting
- Opportunities to collaborate
An experienced business leader with a 17 years + proven record of driving the vision, business strategy, growth & building talent in the construction & software industries – in both the UK & Australia.
I have a reputation for finding dynamic, innovative solutions yet at the same time providing a systematic problem-solving approach for everything from strategy, to growth, to people leadership & financial management.
As a former commercial & finance professional, I also have in-depth knowledge & expertise of commercial and financial management, compliance, risk and governance.
I am motivated by transforming & improving teams, businesses & systems to deliver sustainable business growth for clients & parent company. This passion was recently acknowledged with being announced in Oct 2018 as Greater Brisbane Business Woman of the Year Award Winner and in 2019 High commended via Women in Technology in the ICT outstanding category.
• Driving change & transformation
• People focused leadership
• Stakeholder relationships
• Contractual negotiations
• Developing a high performance culture
• Building capability & aligning people, process and product.
• Transforming several businesses/business units & taking them from loss making entities to a profit making entities, by driving down costs, growing revenues, consolidating systems, processes & better governance
• Leading successful JV civil construction project from inception to completion valued UK£336Mil.
• Working on a range of high profile & well known UK sites incl Channel Tunnel Rail Link (CTRL), Kincardine Bridge & Terminal 5 Heathrow